Friday 5 September 2014

A little snippet about me!  I have an immense passion for anything nutrition related & wellness related.  With an increase in genetically modified foods and toxins in our food such as artificial food colouring & dyes, brominated vegetable oil, carcinogens, sodium nitrates, bisophenal-A, I have chosen to nourish my body with solely wholesome foods and drinks.  


My main mission is to bring awareness to the general public about the toxins, parabens, phthalates, hormones, dioxins, and BPA in the foods, drinks, and daily products we ingest and absorb.  I have a keenness for knowledge to constantly be learning about nutritional healing. I would like to be able to provide knowledge and insight regarding nourishing the body and promote the availability and effectiveness of natural beauty products. I hope to inspire the world, one mouth at a time, with colourful goodness in which our bodies will thrive and benefit completely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment