Monday 8 September 2014

Keys Tortuga Super Emollient Lotion


World's BEST Cream! 
Description
- Fast relief from dry skin
- No burning
- Helps to soften calluses
- No parabens
- Helps heal skin irritations due to pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Deep penetrating black cumin, avocado and carrot seed oil
- Soothing and softening shea butter

** Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical Free, No Preservatives.

Ingredients:

Avocado Oil, Black Cumin Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Keys Micelle, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Vegetable Wax.



Available at:  www.choicesmarket.com or www.keys-soap.com


When I first came across this cream at Choices Market over a year ago, I was using creams that were full of toxins and parabens which were damaging my skin.  I was desperate to make the switch to an all-natural, chemical-free cream that I could use on my face daily that would improve the overall quality of my skin.

The skin care professional told me that this cream contained ingredients so natural that the cream itself is practically edible! I decided to test it out externally on my face and instantly fell in love.  The texture, the mild smell, the immediate moisture are all attractive characteristics of this cream.  I use this cream on my face everyday, and the difference in my overall skin health has been amazing since I made the switch! This cream is also effective as a full body cream and highly effective for people lacking moisture in their skin.  I believe we all want flawless glowing skin and this cream has the ability to do just that!  FYI -- We absorb 60% of what we put on our skin! In my opinion, this is a must have in your daily beauty regime!

*12 Ingredients to avoid found in beauty & skin care products:
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Diethanolamine (DEA), Monoethanolamine (MEA) & Triethanolamine (TEA)
- Dioxin
- DMDM Hydrantoin & Urea (Imidazolidinyl)
- FD&C Color & Pigments
- Parabens (Methyl, Butyl, Ethyl, Propyl)
- Polyethylene glycol
- Phthalates
- Propylene Glycol (PG) & Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- Sunscreen Chemicals
- Triclosan

No comments:

Post a Comment